Perfect for a young chef to capitalize on existing reputations. Walk-in take over, sales have been strong with the partial reopening from Covid-19. This popular downtown San Luis Obispo restaurant with beer and wine license and rear patio seating is on a trendy street with cafes and shopping. Sales are consistently high for this Italian sit-down concept. The seller is ready to retire yet business is good, the operation is primed and oiled for a younger chef to take the reins. Alternatively, bring your own concept to this outstanding location in downtown SLO. Recipes for success included
- APPLIANCE SALES AND SERVICE
- Pet’s lover hub selling exciting and lovable pets and their supplies. $99,000
- Established Pre K thru 8th grade Private School after school, summer camps and enrichment programs $285,000
- “SOLD” Established Support Practice for Autism Spectrum $486,500.00
- “SOLD” Home Staging Business in the HOT San Francisco Real Estate Market Priced at $139,000.