Perfect for a young chef to capitalize on existing reputations. Walk-in take over, sales have been strong with the partial reopening from Covid-19. This popular downtown San Luis Obispo restaurant with beer and wine license and rear patio seating is on a trendy street with cafes and shopping. Sales are consistently high for this Italian sit-down concept. The seller is ready to retire yet business is good, the operation is primed and oiled for a younger chef to take the reins. Alternatively, bring your own concept to this outstanding location in downtown SLO. Recipes for success included
- Home Staging Business in the HOT San Francisco Real Estate Market Priced at $195,000.
- Pending Sale, Under Contract – Reopening is going well 180 dinners served Fri, Sat & Sun in San Luis Obispo CA $95K
- Wood Fired Pizza Food Truck Business $79K based in the East Bay Area
- Fire Safety & Compliance Installations,repairs and maintenance. $6.8M
- TWO fully operating and profitable central coast restaurants. San Luis Obispo County, CA. $584,950